TREATMENT REGIMEN & HOME CARE
- After your treatment, you can expect to feel numbness in the area anywhere from 1 week to a month.
- If feeling discomfort, massage the area to help stimulate.
- Applying over -the-counter Aspercreme may help reduce any type of discomfort you may feel.
- Warm or cold compresses may offer relief after treatment.
- Clothing with compression such as Spanx, leggings and yoga pants can help relieve some of the swelling and help speed up the healing.
- Some may experience a zinging pain usually 4-5 days after treatment and it can last anywhere from 3-5 days. If so, alternate between Tylenol and Motrin throughout as needed for the pain and the sensation should subside.
- If zinging pain persists and over-the-counter medications are not relieving the discomfort, please give us a call and speak to one of our coolsculpt technicians and we will make sure you are taken care of accordingly.
If you have any further questions or concerns
feel free to call us