TREATMENT REGIMEN & HOME CARE
- On the day of treatment keep your areas clean, free of make-up & lotions.
- Bring a driver. Our office can provide you the maximum comfort available for the procedure. If our office provides medication, a driver must be present.
- If you feel your comfort tolerance is low, we can book sedation for the treatment.
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED?
- Your skin may feel warm with blotchy redness.
- Your skin may also have mild welts; this is surface-swelling, not blisters.
- You may feel that your skin is tighter immediately after this procedure, and for up to two weeks; this is due to initial swelling.
- The treated area may feel bruised for the next few days, and up to weeks after treatment; this is normal.
- You can continue to use makeup & skin care regimens immediately following the procedure.
- CLEAN: Use a soothing cleanser with no abrasives & tepid water. Make sure your hands are clean & pat dry with a towel. Do not rub skin!!
- TREAT: Creams such as Vitamin C & Retinols can be used to prolong & intensify results.
- HYDRATE: Your skin may be more irritable than normal. Use post-laser creams such as Green Tea Hydration Lotion, or Gentle Recovery Complex should as needed for comfort.
- PROTECT: Apply sunscreen immediately following treatment afornd daily for sun protection. Allure offers chemical free SPF, protection without irritation.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- You may take over-the-counter ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin). Follow the dosage instructions on package; this will help soreness & discomfort.
- Use ice packs for swelling & comfort.
- Your Aesthetician can provide product education for your best result.
- Remember: It has taken years to break down the collagen fibers in your body. It can take up to six months to see the end results of this procedure.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your procedure, feel free to contact our office (586) 992-8300.