MEET THE ALLURE DOCTORS
Drew Georgeson, D.O., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Drew Georgeson is a Board Certified General Surgeon in private practice for over 25 years. Areas of focus include advanced laparoscopic surgery, the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease which includes reconstructive and cosmetic surgery and minimally invasive venous surgery.
Dr. Georgeson also has extensive experience in emergency room general surgery and trauma surgery.
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts — 1976-1981
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Midwestern University, Chicago, Illinois — 1981-1985
- Doctor of Osteopathy
- Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan — 1985-1986
- Rotating Internship
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois — 1986-1991
- Residency in General Surgery
- Board Certified, General Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of General Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American Academy of Phlebology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery